- Save this file as servercache.dat in GameData directory (overwrite existing)
- Launch the game and click "Refresh List" (not "Get New List")
- Join any server and Play!
What is this magic?
Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast cache server list in a file called servercache.dat (located in GameData directory), so in case the master server is unreachable you can still refresh the list in-game. This feature lets you download cached server list from this page and save it as that specific cache file so you can easily refresh it in-game and join servers when master server is offline.
- This will only work with retail and Steam versions of the game, definitely won't work with OpenJK as the file structure seems to be a bit different.
- Some mods made "Refresh List" button work like "Get New List" one, you will have to launch the game without any mods first and refresh the list (some mods refresh the list when you open server list, in this case you will also have to favorite servers you're interested in).